Facebook Twitter
HOME MARKET FORUM WIKI ABOUT SUPPORT DOWNLOAD
HomeHomeSupportSupportBug ReportsBug ReportsPlanet with excessive negative attributePlanet with excessive negative attribute
Previous

Next
New Post
12/12/2011 6:24 AM

I tried to colonize planet 3.0.44.1, which has a recreation need of 10080.  Even after moving a full compliment of 7000 colonists to the planet, the morale is still at 0%, preventing me from deploying structures to fulfill this need.

New Post
12/14/2011 6:11 AM

Hey Tertri. Just a thought not sure if it's an option but could you deploy a army to the colony (ie does this help negate negative morale?) or atleast enough to allow a facility deploy.

Not had this situation so no idea of the outcome. But if it does could be a workaround ^^. :)
New Post
12/14/2011 1:46 PM

I had a situation very similar to this.  I'll admit, I didn't read the report fully.

I colonized a planet with a very high power requirement.  I couldn't deploy a power plant to fulfill this requirement, because all of the power plants that I had required skilled workers, which required a college, which required power (vicious circle).  I wound up developing a low-TL power plant, and deployed several of them (6, I think).  Then I put a university in there, and replaced the power plants with a higher level one.

I'm not sure that this really helps your situation.  It seems like a lot of hoops to jump through.
New Post
9/19/2012 3:20 AM

I have this problem with my research number suddenly showing -214748... along with most of my construction/deployment values.

The best I could tell is that it happen shortly after I deployed my first army on one of my colonies and had it transferred into a naval fleet.

Anyone aware of how to fix this?
New Post
10/14/2013 5:59 AM

I have the same problem with you. After deploying my first troops army from the colony to a naval fleet, the moral of the colony BECAME 0.

At the affected colony, all numbers including extracting rate, facility building rate and deployment rate BECAME -214748... Population growth rate BECAME -214748... though no effect on population. This action even affected colony max amount and research rate number (as you talked about), that changed to -214748...

Surprisingly, I found that the security of the colony is negative - something like -5.xxxxxx e-05

When I deploy my army back to the affected colony, the place returned to normal mode as usual. The colony max amount and research rate number, however, couldn't recovered. (Large amount of negative value) Now no matter I want to update my tech or expand, I can do nothing.

Do anyone have idea to avoid this? Or can have it fixed? 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeSupportSupportBug ReportsBug ReportsPlanet with excessive negative attributePlanet with excessive negative attribute