Facebook Twitter
HOME MARKET FORUM WIKI ABOUT SUPPORT DOWNLOAD
HomeHomeCommunity (Publ...Community (Publ...Getting Started...Getting Started...Anybody out there?Anybody out there?
Previous

Next
New Post
7/11/2015 2:05 PM

It's been 7 long months since the last post on the forums... Is the server offline? Can't seem to log in. Also, I really think this game needs a re-kickstart to liven things up a bit. It's a really nice game, no doubt about it, just that there are very little players within....
New Post
7/14/2015 12:12 AM

Looks like it might be dead. I was looking forward to giving this another go. :/
New Post
8/14/2015 10:47 PM

I'm not able to connect to the login server... I see no notice on the website that the game is dead. Can we get an official confirmation whether the servers will be coming back? I'd like to try this game
New Post
9/6/2015 7:32 AM

Don't bother. Game is dead. I come back from time to time to check on forums for life but life rarely reveals itself. I like this game because it reminded me of an updated Stars!. But not much fun by yourself.
New Post
9/25/2015 6:47 PM

I can't login. @Reese: Dreamt of playing Stars! last night and looked for a nice 4X MMO to play. Too bad Starjack is dead.
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCommunity (Publ...Community (Publ...Getting Started...Getting Started...Anybody out there?Anybody out there?