Facebook Twitter
HOME MARKET FORUM WIKI ABOUT SUPPORT DOWNLOAD
HomeHomeCommunity (Publ...Community (Publ...General Discuss...General Discuss...2.18 servers down?2.18 servers down?
Previous

Next
New Post
1/27/2014 5:48 PM

Okay, so after a long time of hiatus of inactivity, I returned. The main reason for being gone for so long was because the computer I'm using had somehow managed to crash itself to pieces to the point of it taking longer than a full day to load to get to the desktop of the computer. That said, I had to reformat the whole system of the laptop back to factory condition. So I reinstalled Starjack Online, and I'm currently looking at the servers, and at Live Server, it's not open and online...so...with no other servers in operation, why are they down? Or why is the only server down?
New Post
1/28/2014 4:07 PM

Same thing here, starjack online died ?
New Post
2/19/2014 9:56 AM

Look at the forum for when the last posts from mods and devs are made. It's been dead for a long time.

They basically took money and ran. 
Right when game was starting to get some traction and some people got the lifetime deal , which was quite expensive , things slowed to a halt. 

No declarations , no updates , no excuses even. 
Silence and lack of respect.

New Post
3/3/2014 9:27 PM

Blunt wrote:
Look at the forum for when the last posts from mods and devs are made. It's been dead for a long time.

They basically took money and ran. 
Right when game was starting to get some traction and some people got the lifetime deal , which was quite expensive , things slowed to a halt. 

No declarations , no updates , no excuses even. 
Silence and lack of respect.

I check the forms once in a while too... It is sad really. I had hopes :(

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCommunity (Publ...Community (Publ...General Discuss...General Discuss...2.18 servers down?2.18 servers down?