Facebook Twitter
HOME MARKET FORUM WIKI ABOUT SUPPORT DOWNLOAD
HomeHomeNewsNewsHeadlinesHeadlinesIn the NewsIn the News
Previous

Next
New Post
9/22/2011 7:28 PM

Beau Hindman, an editor at Massively.com, has listed Starjack Online as one of his favorite free-to-play games. You can read his entire article, which includes some of his other favorites, here.

"If you can't do something smart, do something right."
New Post
11/3/2012 9:05 PM

Yap , nice game , huge potential , but it seems things are going to a standstill.
I had so much fate that i both the colonist pack thing  but i am a bit disappointed. No updates between 4/3/2012 and 4/11/2012 , and then just a small thing.

Also , i don't see devs taking into account much of what the very few people playing this game , or that played this game said.
I think i said this before and i will say it again , game is amazing , but it's too much micromanaging.

It feels more like a City management Sim and too much work to get things set up. I would like to focus more on fleet management , fights , strategy , and less on so many transport routes , so many building doing so many things. To many factors in my opinion. The base line should be much more simple . Extract , Refine , Produce , Storage. I agree , for people that want to play the Sim City give them a bonus , better production , or stuff , but as a player that likes combat and PVP i don't like those things so much and i would like a choice.
New Post
6/3/2013 3:44 AM

Does this game still exist? No server from what I can tell is online for the game...
New Post
6/3/2013 3:57 AM

RookPDX wrote:
Does this game still exist? No server from what I can tell is online for the game...

Server seems to be offline currently :( Dunno what happened!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeNewsNewsHeadlinesHeadlinesIn the NewsIn the News